Record a screencast using screenr.com and embed it in a Weebly webpage
Embedding YouTube videos
It is very easy to embed a YouTube video in your Weebly website:
- Find a video on YouTube to insert.
- Click the 'Share' button and copy the link to the video.
- Back in Weebly, drag a 'YouTube Video' object to one of your pages (under Elements > Multimedia on the toolbar).
- Paste in the URL for the video.
- Choose the size and other settings that you wish to use and you're done.
An example embedded YouTube video
Embedding videos from other sites
Videos from other video sharing sites (and from YouTube) can be embedded in Weebly pages using an alternative method:
- Find the video you want to use on your preferred sharing site.
- Copy the embed code for the video. This is usually done by first selecting either a 'Share' option and/or a 'Embed' option and then copying the HTML code that is presented.
- Back in Weebly, drag a 'Custom HTML' object to one of your pages (under Elements > Basic on the toolbar).
- Paste the embed code for your video into the box your webpage and you're done.